Friday, June 14, 2013

9/1/10-Adventures as: A Wellness Student

This class is not about Health. It is about PHYSICAL FITNESS. You wanna gain fifteen pounds of muscle?! I can help you do that. With the right nutrition and exercise plan, you can do anything. Together, we can help you reach your fitness goals. 
Abby and I glance at each other in horror at this introduction by our macho, white Mr. T. 
Fitness is a discipline! You have to make the time for it, it’s not gonna come to you. I get up at 6 o’clock every day to get in my daily workout. The rest I spend with my team my wife and my family. 
You want to build 15 pounds in muscle? I could probably teach you by the end of this course. I think I’ll gain mine in my left hand. Yep. That seems like a completely rational place to pack it in. 
Welcome to boot-camp. Strap on your sweatbands kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment